Our activities and services:
Stimulating Groups (Aided):
- Tuesday: Saint-Adolphe d'Howard
- Thursday: Sainte-Adèle
- Fridays: Saint-Sauveur
Home Care (individual):
- Under agreement with the CSSS
Social Reprieve for Caregivers and Assisted Seniors:
- Every second Monday: Morin-Heights
- During summer: walking and outdoor activities
- Three-day camp for caregivers, and assisted with specialized support.
Days of respite and healing organized occasionally, full of activities and relaxation days (i.e. Arts Therapy).
In our activities the patient is supported by experienced caregivers.
Camps in music therapy
Dissemination of our activities in the local press and other media
Financing activities: Golf Tournament, Casino Night
Development and implementation of a theoretical and practical training program for volunteers who wish to serve as support cells in the different municipalities. These cells offer a day of respite for the caregivers of each municipality.